Monday 26 January 2015

Gerard Cosmetics


I was late on the hype with this one, but after seeing so much positive feedback on the Gerard Cosmetics lipstick, particularly the shade 1995, I made a long overdue order from said company! I hadn't heard anything about any of their other products besides the lip glosses and being someone who isn't a fan of lip glosses, I decided that I could skip that one and so I went ahead and just ordered three lipsticks! These lipsticks are incredible, I can't deny it and I can see what the hype is all about now I've tried them out!

I picked up the shade 1995 which seems to be a lot of people's go to for a 90's shade or something that is very similar to the darker nude that Kylie Jenner has been seen wearing alot! I'm sure there are a ton of reviews on this shade though!

I also got Nude which as the name suggests is a nude colour and I always find that being such a pale person, I find it difficult to wear nudes and this is one that isn't too dark or too light, I just don't feel comfortable in nude lipsticks! 

And lastly, Fire Engine which is one of the nicest red shades I own, it really does remind me of a fire engine and I think that this is a wearable red due to it not being a little lighter in colour compared with some other red lipsticks!


I'd say that all these lipsticks feel matte on the lips but I've found that they aren't too drying and if you want something that'll be long wearing, these will be your guys!



Have any of you tried anything from Gerard Cosmetics, what were your thoughts?

2 comments: