Sunday 2 August 2015

Five Things // 8

photo credit
I've been seeing these types of tattoos a lot recently and there's something so pretty about them, it's actually tempted me to get a tattoo!

photo credit
There's been so many photos of minimal make up floating around at the moment and although I don't feel I could pull this off, I really do like the look of it, especially the thick brows!

photo credit
This is something that speaks for itself I feel, surround yourself people who don't put you down for what you enjoy 

photo credit
I keep seeing more of Kendall Jenner, and I've always a fan of the Kardashians and Jenners, but she is a real underdog for this family and I think she should be an inspiration to many people!

photo credit
I'd love to be one of those people who can sit in a small cafe with a coffee and a book and just be by myself but instead I choose to do this at home, maybe I'll transform my bedroom into a serene place with lights like these!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. your last idea is genius!!! you should do a room tour so we can see how it turned out that would be so cool.

    stylishranter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete