Sunday 17 January 2016

Z Palette

After having my Makeup Geek eyeshadows for so long now, I eventually ordered myself a Z Palette to house them all, and I'm now questioning why this took me so long because oh my it is so much easier having them all in one place where I can see them! It also means I can now order more shadows as I was putting this off until I had a place for them all.





I do own 15 eyeshadows from Makeup Geek already and I would honestly recommend these to everyone over the MAC eyeshadows because the quality of most are on par if not better, and I love that Makeup Geek have different types of eyeshadow, so there are so many to choose from (too many if you're an eyeshadow junkie!)

My palette is no where near final or finished, as I still have two rows to fill, but I am happy with the eyeshadows that are already in my palette and so I thought I would share them with you all. The top row consists of Beaches and Cream, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brulee, Glamorous, Desert Sands, Frappe, Cocoa Bear. The second row houses Roulette, Bitten, Burlesque, Showtime, Steampunk, Mocha, Ritzy and lastly on it's own row is Poppy.



I originally purchased most of these shadows from the Makeup Geek website but if you live in the UK and want to get your hands on these, then there is good news because you can now purchase them from here without the shipping and handling charges! And these shadows start at just £4.95 which I think is a bargain for the quality and shade range.

How many of you have invested or want to try the Makeup Geek shadows? What are your favourite shades?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment