Wednesday 12 October 2016

A New Base

 As I regularly say on this blog, I am someone who is super pale no matter what time of year it is and so when I find a foundation that is pale enough for me, I have to hope that I'm going to fall in love with it! And during the Summer months, I came across a foundation that I've been not stopped using!

I've always been someone who looks for a more matte foundation as I can tend to get an oily t zone, and earlier on this year No7 released the Beautifully Matte foundation but in a light version. So this foundation has been everything I needed, lightweight for when the weather is hotter, a matte finish but still covers everything that I want to be covered, as my skin has cleared up a lot recently meaning I haven't needed a full coverage foundation!


No7 was a brand I'd never really tried out before and after using this foundation, I really have no idea why! But I decided to get colour matched and as I had guessed, I needed the lightest shade they do and so I ended up picking the new foundation Beautifully Matte Light in the shade Calico. I think being colour matched does help, but I have found this foundation is the perfect colour for my skin, and I love this because even though it takes a little more effort to work it into the skin, the results are so worth it! It covers redness and most imperfections extremely well, so I find that I use barely any concealer with it, and it does stay matte all day which is always a bonus for me! But I would say if you are going to buy a No7 product, it is well worth getting colour matched just so you know you are getting the shade that is right for you!


No7 do have a wide range of foundations, so if the matte look isn't for you,I'm sure there is another foundation that would be just as perfect, although I will say that not all the foundations have the same shade range. And so I found that there were other foundations that unfortunately didn't go as light in shade as the Beautifully Matte Light one. I have also been pairing this foundation with the No7 Primer for pore minimising and I just find that the two products work really well and for the price of the No7 foundation I really can't complain!

Have any of you tried the products I've mentioned, if so what do you think? Or will you try any of these products after reading this?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment