Thursday 26 January 2017

Finding Happiness

everything will be so good so soon. just hang in there and don't worry about it too much.:
credit
We're already a month into the new year and I decided to not make any resolutions at the start of the year as I'm someone who never sticks to them anyway. But as we're getting into this new year, I've had a few ideas of things I want to start up and most of these ideas come from things that will boost happiness within myself and I thought I'd share them with you all!

Last year I really didn't stick to blogging as well as I wanted to, and I'm not going to set myself targets but I really want to get back into it and enjoy it again! So instead of telling myself I should be posting on certain days so many times a week, I'd rather post content I want to and really like the content I'm putting out, and this means the content will be a lot better for all you that are reading it.

I also want this year to be a lot happier for me and so I decided that I need a hobby and I've chosen to join the gym, as not only will exercising release endorphin's which makes you feel a lot happier, but I also want to get my body to a point where I feel comfortable and enjoy what I see, so this seemed like a great way to boost my self confidence as well as boosting my happiness!

Positivity is also something that I really want to focus on and so I've decided to start journaling so that I can write everything down and go back to it to see how much things have changed for me, and just watch my own journey to becoming a lot more positive. And I feel like it's always good to have somewhere to write everything down and get everything out!

Have any of you got any resolutions that you've managed to stick to so far?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment