Thursday 9 February 2017

Instagrams to Follow

Living in a world of social media, it's easy to get lost in the realms of tweets, posts, pictures and videos. And I can admit, I am one of those people who sometimes finds myself using social media way more than necessary, so I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Instagram accounts!


I have to admit that most of these accounts are beauty related and so I thought I would start it off with the one fashion account I absolutely adore! And this account is caitlinheathxo and this would be a great acount to follow if you love trends such as the fishnets, graphic tees and jumpers, and lace up everything! I'm someone who always keeps my fashion very basic with intentions of changing it up and this account has been giving me all the inspiration I need, I'd highly recommend checking this girl out!


This next account is not only one of my favourite Instagram accounts but a favourite of mine on YouTube as well, it's jamiegenevieve. She is an absolutely beautiful and talented makeup artist, and so this account is everything beauty, and I could scroll on through this for hours! If you love a variety of makeup looks, ranging from natural to full glam this is the one for you and she uses a lot of neutral colours which will always be my favourite colour palette!


Someone I've been following for a long time now is grgctts who is also a makeup artist, and I feel like I can take so much inspiration from this girls looks because she is just as pale as me! She's incredibly talented and does a variety of different looks ranging from neutral to colour and so I always find there's something to take from her posts, and I feel like she has a look for everyone on her account!


The next account I love is lydiaemillen who is an all round blogger and YouTuber and so this account is all about lifestyle, fashion and beauty, and I love this because it feels so real! Scrolling through her feed is aesthetically pleasing as well, but I love how her photos range from one thing to another, instead of all being based on one topic, as I feel like this makes it appealing to a wider audience! Also her and her fiance are both extremely cute and she does often post pictures of them together!


My final favourite is cartiamallan who is honestly one of the most inspirational people on the internet that I've come across. She is also a YouTuber and I'd highly suggest checking out her channel, but I love her Instagram for the photos and the captions, because she's always so true and really promotes positivity and a happy state of mind! I would say that her account is more of a lifestyle one, but I love seeing the places she visits, and the people she goes with, and she is another person who is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside!



Do any of you have any Instagram accounts you could recommend? I always love following new people! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment