Thursday 16 February 2017

My Five Product Face

A face with only five products? Sounded easy until I actually sat down and thought about what I would use, and I have to admit a lot of thought went into this! This is something that I've seen a lot of people do, and so I thought it would be fun to try it myself, and so I've come up with the only five products I would use!


As someone who has an oily t-zone and areas with larger pores, the idea of not using a primer is something that worries me and I can't remember the last time I didn't use one. But I do have to admit that only being allowed five products would make me skip this step completely and just go straight for foundation! And the foundation that I've chosen is my everyday go to, the No 7 Beautifully Matte Light which is I've previously raved about on this blog, so I won't again!

I would then use concealer because even though the foundation has a lovely coverage, I still find that I need to conceal certain areas, and the concealer I would use is the Collection Lasting Perfection, as it's light enough for my skin, and works well both under the eyes and on any blemishes because it is a very full coverage concealer! I would recommend this product to everyone as it's high coverage, easy to blend into the skin and so affordable!

To keep all this in place, I would then have to use a powder, as this is something that my oily skin just couldn't skip! I would use the No 7 Perfect Light Loose Powder as I could use this to bake the under eye and to set the rest of my face and I love this powder because you can pack it on if you want to bake certain areas, and it doesn't dry the skin out and doesn't make the face look cakey at all! I also love this because a usual powder contains 10g whereas this contains 20g and as a product I use everyday, I feel like I'm hardly making a dent in it!

Brows are something that I like to wear even if I have no other makeup on and so I would definitely make sure that I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade for the brows. This is because I find that product is good for carving out the brows and its a product that doesn't need a brow gel on top if you needed to skip that step! I also find that the shade blonde is perfect for me and matches my hair so well!

The final product I would use the mascara, and if I had to pick one specific one, it would probably be the Maybelline Lash Sensational, as I find that this really curls the lashes and keeps them curled all day, it also adds a lot of volume to my lashes which is always a bonus! And this is a mascara that doesn't smudge or run, and so I would also be able to use it on my bottom lashes as well as the top!

I hope you all enjoyed reading what products I would use! What product would you use, if you could only pick five?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment