Tuesday 20 March 2018

Drugstore Beauty Wishlist

As someone who loves to wander round beauty aisles, I thought why don't I share what things I currently have on my beauty wish list for the drugstore?! Because who doesn't love a bargain when it comes to beauty, and I feel like the drugstore brands have really stepped their games up recently and so here's some things I've been eyeing up recently!

To begin, I need to mention the concealer that everyone has been raving about and this is the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer and this has been duped for the Tarte Shape Tape which I do love but if you can get the same thing for more than half the price, who wouldn't give it a go? This has been so high in demand though and so I have been struggling to find it in stock anywhere in my shade, but as soon as I find it, it will be the newest addition to my collection and I'll let you know how I find it!



Keeping with the brand Makeup Revolution, for a long time now I've really wanted to pick up the Makeup Revolution X Soph Eyeshadow Palette but it wasn't stocked in the store closet to me! But as someone who is a lover of the warmer tones, this is the perfect drugstore palette because you do get all the nice warm tone browns (which everyone loves) but you do also get some pops of colour in there! And this is something that I'm really trying to incorporate into my makeup and so for £10 I really do need to pick this palette up!

Next is a brand that constantly seem to out do themselves and there is a few things I'm really wanting to try out from them, and this brand is L'Oreal! The first product is one that I seem to be struggling to find anywhere and this is the L'Oreal Crushed Foil Highlighter which is has been raved about by anyone who has it! And I mean, I'm always looking out for new highlighters and when you can get them for a reasonable price from the drugstore, it would be silly not to try them!

Another product from this brand is one that has been around for a very long time now and I just never ever pick it up but always think about it, and this is L'Oreal True Match Foundation. Now I feel like everyone has tried this and I'm yet to find someone that doesn't like it, but for me I just thought it was maybe too hyped to begin with but I'm starting to feel like I should give it a go. Plus I'm always on the lookout for a new foundation, this could be a new favourite!

The last thing from L'Oreal is a skincare item and I feel like I'm constantly trying out new skincare because of having such problematic skin. However the L'Oreal Smooth Sugars Clear Scrub sounds like something that could work really well for me as it would help to clear my skin of impurities but it also exfoliates the skin and as someone with combination skin, I feel like I am exfoliating regularly and so this would be an all rounder product for me! And it can be used a lip scrub as well as on the face which is always a bonus!


The next product I have really wanted to try for a long time now is the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer and the only reason I haven't tried it is because of the brand not being in the UK. However, I have found a few places that stock it and so I think this might something I'll be ordering soon! This is a bronzer I've seen so many people rave about and I think it's supposed to be light enough for all us fair girls out there! Plus it smells divine as well from what I've heard!

The next two products are both from NYX and this is a brand that I always want to try out but isn't stocked in stores near me so I never want to just order things online without testing them out! The first product is the NYX Eyeshadow Pigments as I've been really enjoying cut creases lately and I just feel like pigments give such a good colour payoff in comparison to regular shadows. There's also a really large colour range so I feel like I could just go a bit crazy!

The final product on my wishlist is the NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette which is another product that has been around for a while now. But already owning the Anastasia Beverly Hills one, I just couldn't justify this as well, but I've seen how well it works for so many people and if I can find a cheaper alternative with more colours, it would be crazy not to try it, right?

What have you all got sat in your wishlists at the moment? Or do you own any of the products I've mentioned in this post? I'd love to know in the comments!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment